Thursday, September 1, 2011

Take Two

When I picked Sabrina up yesterday, she told me she had a great day.  When I pushed her for details, she said, "Mommy, I don't really want to talk about it.  Can we talk about animals instead?"  So I don't have very many details, except that her teacher plays the guitar for them and she made friends with a girl whose name might be Emma. 

This morning, Sabrina was just not herself.  She moped around all day, told me she missed her best friend, her tummy hurt, she was lonely.  She kept it up for HOURS.  I'm fairly sure she's fine, but she definitely did not want to go today.  When I dropped her off, she climbed back into the car to give her sister another kiss, because Christina started howling as soon as she realized Sabrina was leaving.  She really misses her sister during the day.

Today we have an Isabella sandwich.  Sabrina's favorite show is Phineas and Ferb, and she loves Isabella.  I found a blog where another mom made all the characters, and mine doesn't look nearly as nice as hers, but here it is:

1 comment: