Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Candace/Sabrina

This was supposed to be Candace from Phineas and Ferb, but something's not quite right about it, so we decided this is Sabrina's face.  I was out of regular bread, so we have rainbow bread again, and grapes and goldfish.  Candace/Sabrina is made of American and provolone cheese, and her eyes are chocolate chips. 

I am flat out of ideas for tomorrow.  I have some things here that she would enjoy, but as far as creative... so I may or may not post- we'll see.

5 comments:

  1. you are so good with making faces! looks just like Candace to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks exactly like Candace to me! Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know this show, but it's cute!

    Check out the bento giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Wish I was better at character type bentos!

    ReplyDelete