Thursday, September 1, 2011

First day!

Attempt #71 at keeping a blog, people. :-) I'm going to use this space to record my (probably hilarious) attempts at creative school lunches and as a place other than Facebook to write down the little things about my kids that I don't want to forget.
Today is Sabrina's first day of school. She's nervous, but we didn't have any tears this morning. (Well, we didn't have any together. I cried in the parking lot and I don't know what she did once she got to class.) Since she was so reluctant to go, I pretty much went along with whatever she wanted today. She wanted to wear a white dress. It might be ruined by the time she gets home, but at least she's happy. (Thank you, consignment sale!) For lunch, I packed her Hello Kitty lunch box with a "Back to School" theme. The sandwich is a pencil, with a pink marshmallow eraser, and I used a Wilton edible marker to color in the tip. I got a little carried away, and yes, I carved the carrot sticks into crayons. :-)
Now I'm just counting down the minutes until it's time to go get my big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment