Monday, September 26, 2011

Sneaky Puppy

What a weekend!  This weekend we had my mother over, went to my neice's first birthday party, and spent Sunday at my grandparents house with lots of family.  So, as has become my pattern, I'm a little lost when Monday morning comes around.  I didn't even have bread in the house this morning.  What I did have was Scooby Snacks!  I made a cheesecake dip to take to my grandmother's yesterday, and the recipe suggested mini-graham crackers for dipping.  The closest I could find was Scooby Snacks, little graham crackers shaped like dog bones.  We had some left over, so that gave me a theme.  I gave her carrot sticks and dip, along with turkey pepperoni, cheese, and crackers.  A few Scooby Snack bones and some paw prints cut out of fruit leather, and this morning I told Sabrina we must have a puppy sneaking around in our kitchen, because he got in her lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment