Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Puzzled


This feels like a half-hearted attempt to me, but I had a lot on my plate this weekend, so at least I came up with something.  I found a puzzle shaped sandwich cutter at Walmart last week, and Sabrina liked it when she saw it, so lucky for me.
Everyone seems healthy today, so I sent Sabrina to school.  Today was the day I've been hoping for and dreading.  She hopped right out of the car and walked inside with her teacher.  No last minute hugs or "I'll miss yous."  In fact, she forgot to hug me at all.  I've been saying that I was hoping she'd love school so much that she'd forget I even existed, and that happened today.  My feelings were only a little bruised. 
Christina and I tried the library story time by ourselves.  It's the first time I've ever done anything like that with just her, and we had a great time.  When we were waiting in the carpool line to pick up Sabrina, Christina stopped what she was doing and said, "Mommy, tank you Jer-jer back!" which translates to "Mommy, thank you for getting Sister back!" and which totally melted my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment