Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ferb


So, I look at this and think my characters need some work, but then I remember that my "audience" is a four year old.  If you've never seen Phineas and Ferb, I highly recommend it.  It's our favorite show around here.  Keith and I love it because it's smart AND the characters are generally kind.  Even the villian is pretty benign.  So, Ferb is half a turkey sandwich with broccoli hair and provolone eyes, then she has mixed berries and bell pepper sticks. 
Sabrina's teacher walked her out to the car yesterday and had some really nice things to say about her and what was going on in class.  I appreciated it so much, because it's really a strange feeling for me not to know exactly what she's doing all day long. 
I'm running low on ideas...time for some inspiration!  Any suggestions? 
 



4 comments:

  1. This stuff is CRAZY! I cannot believe it. You should really sell these at her school. The kids would force their parents to buy them.... You certainly get coolest mom of the world award.....
    gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gigi, maybe I will make some for the kids if we manage to get everyone together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Bento! Check out the new bento meme at Bento Blog Network. This week's theme is Anything Goes and you can post your bento links until 8pm CST on Tuesday and then voting will be enabled for people to pick their favorite, which will become the featured bento of the following week. This theme specific meme is posted each Friday. Next week's theme will be Smiles.

    ReplyDelete