Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Feeling Froggy!

Today we have a frog lunch.  I thought I should run this one by Sabrina first, so I had her try the spinach wrap.  She really just wanted another sandwich, so we compromised, and I made her a sandwich with the frog face made from the spinach wrap.  The eyes are provolone cheese and blueberries, and the mouth is a pepperoni.  The tongue is a piece of string cheese catching a raisin fly.  For the rest of her lunch, she has a box of flies (raisins) a cheese stick, some mini-rice cakes, and a couple of fruit kabobs- grapes threaded onto popsicle sticks. 
We're slooowly getting into the routine of having to be somewhere at a certain time every day.  We've had years of a really fluid schedule, where I could push things back if the kids wanted to sleep late or took too long at breakfast.  Since school has started, poor Christina has eaten more than one breakfast or lunch in the carpool line!

No comments:

Post a Comment