Monday, September 19, 2011

Fishy lunch

I was not really feeling the lunch I made today. (Ham and cream cheese sandwich shaped like a fish with cheese stripes, and strawberries and goldfish crackers.)  For some reason I have just felt really anxious all weekend and worried about how Sabrina's doing at school.  I have NO reason to feel this way, but I still wanted to keep her home and just snuggle up on the couch today. 

Instead, I'm going to spend the rest of the morning doing what I can't do while she's home-- purging the playroom!  Christina is still too young to realize that I'm getting rid of toys, so there's a lot that's being packed up.  If Sabrina were here, EVERY toy I picked up would suddenly be her favorite and I wouldn't get anything done.  Wish me luck!  If no one hears from me, I'm buried under a mountain of blocks and dolls...

No comments:

Post a Comment