Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where's Perry?

Another reason to love Phineas and Ferb- the characters translate really easily into sandwiches!  Perry the Platypus is one of the simplest ones I've made so far- just trim the crusts off the sides of the bread only, cut his bill out of american cheese, and draw on some eyes.  She's also got raisins, strawberries, and pretzels. 


Yesterday I forgot to take a picture, but we made her lunch at the last minute and came up with something on the fly.  I called it a circle and square lunch, but really it was just coincidence that there was a theme at all.  The circles were grapes and turkey pepperoni slices, and the squares were wheat thins, cheddar squares, and red bell pepper pieces that I cut into squares instead of strips.  I think it's probably a good idea to throw in some traditional lunches from time to time- can't let the expectations get too high!  ;-)


We are all a little tired this morning.  Every few months, Sabrina sleepwalks and we find her in the middle of the night, crying on the couch downstairs in the dark.  She doesn't remember how she gets down there, which means she unknowingly takes the stairs in the pitch black... scary.   My late sleeper, Christina, was up before dawn instead of her usual 8 am wake up, and I'm only on my first cup of coffee.  I have some catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment